No. SNOO is designed to give babies a mix of movement + white noise, just as your baby enjoyed in the womb. For thousands of years, mothers have noted that simultaneous rocking and shushing work best to lull babies into slumber. In fact, white noise is so beneficial for sleep. Dr. Karp recommends parents continue using it long after their child has outgrown SNOO (to at least 1-year of age...or many years more!).
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- How can I clean my SNOO?
- Contact Us
- SNOO User Guide
- How has SNOO been tested for safety?
- What is the recommended baby weight & age for using SNOO?
- Are sleep consultations available for Corporate Renters?
- How does Happiest Baby ensure the SNOOs are bed-bug free?
- Is the mattress waterproof?
- My baby is a preemie. How will SNOO respond to my infant?
- Is it safe to have my baby in SNOO if they occasionally throw up?
Article is closed for comments.